1. About Us
- If you have any questions about your personal information, please email us on email@example.com.
2. Use of the Website and Online Courses and Content
3. Collection of Information
- When you access the Website via any means, use the Online Courses and Content, register or post notes, assignments or other material, respond to or participate in any survey or questionnaire sent to you by us or make a purchase/register through the Website, we may collect, store and use certain of your personal information in line with this policy.
- To register or make a purchase on the Website, we ask for the following information for the reasons outlined:
- Course Being Applied For – List of all available courses. This will be crosschecked with the course purchased to ensure they align and that you are being registered for the correct course.
- Gender – Collected as part of the Equal Opportunities policy.
- Full Name – For Registration and Communication.
- Address – For written communications e.g. to send copy of your certificate to.
- Email Address – For course communications and newsletter if you request to be added to the newsletter distribution list.
- Phone Number – For phone communicate e.g. last minute cancellations, changes of venue etc.
- Date of Birth – To ensure you do not need a chaperone on the course registered. Also collected as part of the Equal Opportunities policy.
- Nationality – Collected as part of our diversity & discrimination policy.
- Current Occupation – helps us to tailor the course content for you as we will better understand your professional background. This will also help us understand our market and what occupational groups are more interested in our courses.
- Where did you hear about us? – This information is collected to help us understand the efficiency of our marketing budget e.g. how efficient our google advertisement is.
- Why did you choose T3 Education? – This information will also help us to understand what you like about the education provided and advertised by T3 Education and also help us to market more effectively by marketing the elements that seem to attract people to our courses.
- Your Education – This helps us to understand your educational background and the level of detail you may already have of certain topics e.g. biology, anatomy and physiology etc. It will help us to identify students who may need more support.
- Individual Needs – This helps us to support you with any specific individual requirement you may have e.g. access if you are in a wheelchair, additional exam time, alternative teaching techniques etc.
- Medical History – This is to help us identify if we need to provide any additional support to you during the course, or if you have any contra-indications to receiving massage.
- Prescribed Drugs – As per medical history.
- Emergency Contact – Someone we can contact in the case that there is an emergency on a live teaching weekend.
- Equal Opportunities Ethnicity – Collected as part of the Equal Opportunities policy.
- Payments are collected via Paypal or Stripe and all data collected is done so in line with their Privacy Policies which can be found here. We personally will not store any payment information submitted. Again, if you are not happy with how they collect your data, call us to discuss how we can take your payment by bank transfer without storing your data:
- Use of Your Information
- By accessing the Website via any means, using the Online Courses and Content, registering for a course, newsletter subscription or purchase via the Website, you agree that your personal information may be collected, stored and used by us in conjunction with this policy. We do not and will not share your data with any third parties with the exception of Sports Massage Students where your first name and email are shared with T3 Education to allow you access to the T3 Education Online Learning Portal.
- We may use your email address to send you course notices if you have registered on a course. If you have not registered for a course but have signed up to receive our newsletter your data will only be used to send our newsletter to.
- Storage of Information
- All information is stored on our password protected Outlook email server, our lockable desktop and laptop computers and our password protected Google Drive account. You can access the Google Drive Policy Here – https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
- When you register for a course with an online aspect you will be sent a login and password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
- Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
- Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
- However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we have your consent to do so, (ii) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you e.g. for the Equal Opportunities Act.
- If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear within this policy.
- Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are e.g. to use the T3 Education Online Learning Portal.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties when permitted by law including:
(a) with your consent;
(b) to ActiveCampaign in the case where you have requested to be added to our newsletter distribution list. This is software that allows us to create our newsletter content, send it to those who have subscribed and track if emails are read, deleted, unopened which helps us to understand the relevance of our newsletter. The ActiveCampaign data policy can be read here. If you are not happy with how they store and use data call us and we can manually email you a copy of our newsletter: https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/privacy-policy
(c) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our users, or others e.g. in the case of a dispute against the Data Protection Laws, Equal Opportunities etc.
- Data Retention
- We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). Data will be stored for 7 years in line with current recommendations.
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- Your Rights
- You have the following data protection rights:
- You can edit your personal details whenever you wish by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us by email on email@example.com .You may unsubscribe from our newsletter communications by following the Unsubscribe link in the newsletter communication itself. We aim to reply to every email within 48 hours.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
- Contacting the Danielle White and Pentony O’Hagan Partnership
Danielle White & Pentony O’Hagan Partnership
FAO: Data Protection Officer
28 Woodland Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 1HJ