Our One Day Live Series
Join us in 2020 as we launch our one day series of advanced sports massage techniques! These days can be attended on their own, or to receive a two day discount you can attend the two consecutive days.
Day Two: Advanced Soft Tissue Release
Soft Tissue Release (STR) is a simple, quick but extremely effective soft tissue technique for reducing pain and improving range of motion for your clients.It can be done through clothes or directly through the skin so is can be used both on and off the treatment table.
If you have not learned this technique before or if you want to advance the STR skills you have then we will recap the basics of the technique, introduce you to Resisted and Reverse STR and will focus on applying these techniques in an integrated manner to drive client results covering a wide range of muscles groups.
What are the focuses of the course?
- Recap the basics of soft tissue release including Longitudinal and Transverse STR
- Introduce you to Resisted and Reverse STR
- Apply these advanced soft tissue release techniques to the whole body
- Learn how to integrate the advanced skills into your current sports massage practice to drive results for your clients
An Overview of the Course Content
- What is Soft Tissue Release
- How and why we think soft tissue release works.
- Effective assessment to know when soft tissue release can benefit your client.
- Recap the basic principles of soft tissue release in the longitudinal and transverse planes.
- Introduce resisted and reverse STR.
- Apply these advanced soft tissue release techniques to the whole body incorporating active, passive and resisted range of motion.
- Discuss ways of integrating your new soft tissue release techniques successfully into your sports massage practice to drive results for your clients.
By the end of the live day you will have a full library of techniques to add instantly into your practice with your patients!
What Our Students Say
T3 instructors are top of their game, a wealth of experience and easy to understand, they make what can be an extremely difficult subject a joy to learn.
Danielle and Pentony are skilled professionals who have a wonderful personable nature, always giving the student a chance to feel what the client feels. A practical, tangible way of learning!
Danielle is a really energetic teacher who is clearly passionate about helping others. She went above & beyond what was expected, helping everyone with any specific techniques they could use for their own specialities or practice. I wouldn’t hesitate in other training days with Danielle.
Have really enjoyed the course and have been very impressed by both tutors' knowledge and how they have conducted the course. Thank you both very much and I'll be recommending anyone who is thinking of doing a course.
Want to combine with Positional Release the previous day?
Click here to read about Positional Release and to order click on the "Combined" options on any page to receive a discount
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have a massage or soft tissue qualification you are most definitely able to do the course. If you don't have a massage qualification and want to find out more about one, click on the link here.
You have LIFETIME access to the content! We believe it is important to have lifetime access to be able to recap over the live content to help your practice further.
Bring the normal things you need for learning (pen, water etc). And you will also need to bring two towels for the practical element to the course.
You will be assessed throughout the practical day of the course there is no written assessment but you must show you can safely and appropriately apply the techniques taught. You will receive 7 hours CPD for attending this 1 day course.
The course is held at London College of Osteopathic Medicine, Marylebone, London NW1 6QH, 9am-5pm